About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two and live on the Surf Coast in Victoria. I finished my Diploma in Professional Writing and Editing in 2005. I love writing for children although I write short stories and articles for adults too. I have had three books published, two are educational readers, but would love to have a trade book published. I'm working on it! We have two cats, a dog who loves running on the beach and a bunny.

My books

My books

PiBoldMo2013

PiBoldMo2013
Click on logo to join this challenge. 30 ideas in 30 days

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rosebank Fellowships

Yesterday I sent off my application for 2011 Writing @ Rosebank Fellowship. In Macedon there is a writer's cottage where some lucky writers will be spending three weeks on their chosen manuscript, (to be decided on 16 September). After I was chosen as one of the applicants to meet with Jenny Darling, Literary Agent, based on her reading ten pages of my junior novel manuscript, I decided that I would apply for the creative residency at Rosebank Farm through the Victorian Writers' Centre. If I am chosen for the residency, I will further develop my manuscript which I began two years ago. I think that three weeks of writing will help me achieve more than I could spending three months at home! We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment