About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two and live on the Surf Coast in Victoria. I finished my Diploma in Professional Writing and Editing in 2005. I love writing for children although I write short stories and articles for adults too. I have had three books published, two are educational readers, but would love to have a trade book published. I'm working on it! We have two cats, a dog who loves running on the beach and a bunny.

My books

My books

PiBoldMo2013

PiBoldMo2013
Click on logo to join this challenge. 30 ideas in 30 days

Monday, June 20, 2011

Short and Twisted

Yesterday I went to the launch of this year's anthology, "Short and Twisted" published by Celapene Press. Kathryn Duncan is a passionate editor who has created this book of poems, short stories and illustrations with a twist in the end. S&T is a great read which can be dipped into any time. In January I received the acceptance email for my stories. I was buzzing for the rest of the day.
It was such a wonderful experience to have my family at the launch knowing that two of my stories were accepted into the anthology.
Oh, and they served chocolate and lemon tarts as well and the cafe was cosy and comfy.
Will be trying again for next year's Short and Twisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment