About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two and live on the Surf Coast in Victoria. I finished my Diploma in Professional Writing and Editing in 2005. I love writing for children although I write short stories and articles for adults too. I have had three books published, two are educational readers, but would love to have a trade book published. I'm working on it! We have two cats, a dog who loves running on the beach and a bunny.

My books

My books

PiBoldMo2013

PiBoldMo2013
Click on logo to join this challenge. 30 ideas in 30 days

Friday, June 24, 2011

Hopscotch

I am so delighted to have just found out that my short story, Scaredy Cat, is to be included in an anthology of children's stories and poems called, Hopscotch. Hopscotch will be released in November 2011 and will be distributed to all Ronald McDonald houses across Australia. A lovely gift to all those great kids.
Jellibeanz publishing is to be congratulated for putting together this book and I am so looking forward to the launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment