About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two and live on the Surf Coast in Victoria. I finished my Diploma in Professional Writing and Editing in 2005. I love writing for children although I write short stories and articles for adults too. I have had three books published, two are educational readers, but would love to have a trade book published. I'm working on it! We have two cats, a dog who loves running on the beach and a bunny.

My books

My books

PiBoldMo2013

PiBoldMo2013
Click on logo to join this challenge. 30 ideas in 30 days

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Things that I've been working on lately are:
A short story competition for Words in Winter;
A short story competition for National Water Week;
Wondering if I'll hear soon from publishers about my picture book manuscript;
Researching a famous Australian for a future story;
Joined a Webinar in the US which was fascinating and enlightening as it was all about writing for children;
Have borrowed stacks of books from the library, mainly children's books;
Applied for May Gibbs Creative Literary Award Fellowship;
Written down ideas for next picture book MS;
That's all I can think of right now. But it's all great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment