About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two and live on the Surf Coast in Victoria. I finished my Diploma in Professional Writing and Editing in 2005. I love writing for children although I write short stories and articles for adults too. I have had three books published, two are educational readers, but would love to have a trade book published. I'm working on it! We have two cats, a dog who loves running on the beach and a bunny.

My books

My books

PiBoldMo2013

PiBoldMo2013
Click on logo to join this challenge. 30 ideas in 30 days

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Start the Year off Write Challenge 2014

Here is one of the challenges I'll be taking this year. Thanks to the amazing efforts of Shannon Fimbel Abercrombie, I will be involved with finishing one writing exercise each day for the month of January beginning on the 5th. www.shannonabercrombie.com

Having completed the PiBoIdMo challenge last year and thoroughly enjoying the inspiration and prize opportunities, I was keen to take on another challenge.

It will begin in a few days so looking forward to talking more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment