About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two and live on the Surf Coast in Victoria. I finished my Diploma in Professional Writing and Editing in 2005. I love writing for children although I write short stories and articles for adults too. I have had three books published, two are educational readers, but would love to have a trade book published. I'm working on it! We have two cats, a dog who loves running on the beach and a bunny.

My books

My books

PiBoldMo2013

PiBoldMo2013
Click on logo to join this challenge. 30 ideas in 30 days

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Picture Book finished and Sent Off

I have just completed a Picture Book manuscript that I love. It is done! It's been checked and re-checked and re-checked. So many little adjustments that seem to never go away. But now I feel right about it. So it's off into the big wide world for my little story. Good luck little fella, hope to hear back from you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Kaye. Hope your story comes back to you with some happy news. I know how hard the waiting is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katrina. You will hear me scream if it gets accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I hope you get good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jeff. You know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete