About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two and live on the Surf Coast in Victoria. I finished my Diploma in Professional Writing and Editing in 2005. I love writing for children although I write short stories and articles for adults too. I have had three books published, two are educational readers, but would love to have a trade book published. I'm working on it! We have two cats, a dog who loves running on the beach and a bunny.

My books

My books

PiBoldMo2013

PiBoldMo2013
Click on logo to join this challenge. 30 ideas in 30 days

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I learn from results

Although I did not get a place in this year's Marshall Allan Hill Writing Award, I am able to take something away from the results.
My entry may not have been the most appropriate style or story for the judges and therefore it is crucial to get everything right. Subject matter, relevance to the Award and voice are something I will work on next year. Again, I was proud to be shortlisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment